Women's Sunday School Class
Sisters In Christ Women's Sunday School Class
Currently studying the Master Works Series. This is a women's discussion based Sunday School class. Come join us in the room beside the nursery!
Cedar Hill Church WMU
The Cedar Hill Church Women’s Missionary Union (WMU) meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 5pm in the church library. Anyone interested in missions is invited to join us. We discuss our outreach plans and participate in a program based on the WMU’s Mission Mosaic’s monthly magazine.
Our WMU supports missions through prayer and monetary donations to our local, state, national, and international missions. We support SHOR Ministries monthly, a ministry that sponsors retreats and counseling for ministers and their wives. We have also supported several young missionaries from our church family.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH ACTIVITIES:
- Local Baptist Adult Home visits
- Local Nursing Home visits with services and gifts
- Prayer walking in the community
- Ministering to home-bound church members
- Campbell County Baptist Association Initiatives (donations & food preparation)
- Conducted Vacation Bible School on community playground
The WMU supports other worthy ministries as well. Continuous donations and fundraising are required to meet our goals, but our primary focus is always on winning souls for Christ.
- Sale of pecans and walnuts
- Flea Market Sale (biannually)
- Sale of RADA knives, servers, and other gifts
- Sale of flavorings: vanilla, almond, lemon, etc.
Men's Sunday School Classes
There are currently two men's only Sunday School classes.
Men's Bible Study
Men's Bible Study for all ages.
Every Thursday at 7:00 PM.
The book of Ephesians will be studied in depth researching it line by line.
Bible Study Roane State
College Age Students studying the book of James.
Taught by Education and Outreach Minister Ben Lawson
Meets at 5:00pm in room 105 each Monday evening.
(Please note: The couse will be suspended effective April 29th 2013 for the summer break. The series will start again this fall and details will be published)